CLAVIA NORD STAGE 2
The Nord Stage 2 features Nord Sample Library-compatibility, the B3 and transistor organ engine from the C2, MIDI over USB and more memory for your favorite sounds. All in an amazingly user friendly interface where all vital functions are only button away!
Representing a stunning new take on the famous Stage series, the Nord Stage 2 is our flagship instrument line. Utilizing our very latest sound generation technology in the three categories of Piano, Organ and Synthesizer combined with a well thought-out, user friendly interface, a choice of premium keybeds and an almost obsessive level of quality control, the Stage 2 truly sets itself apart as an instrument for the professional performing musician.
- Piano Section
- State-of-the art sample-based Acoustic Pianos
- Advanced Vintage Electric Pianos
- Advanced String Resonance (Gen 2)
- Long Piano Release
- Dynamic Pedal Noise via optional Nord Triple Pedal
- Nord Piano Library compatible
- Synth Section
- Powerful Classic analog, FM and Wavetable synthesis
- Sample Playback
- Nord Sample Library compatible
- Master Clock
- Organ Section
- B3 tonewheel organ modeling
- Faithful simulations of classic Vox and Farfisa organs
- Advanced rotary speaker model with slow, fast and stop modes
- Draw buttons with LED bar graphs for easy overview of active drawbar settings.
- Global features
- Comprehensive Effects section
- Single-function control knobs and instant visibility of current settings
- External section allowing the Nord Stage 2 to serve as a master keyboard
- Expanded Live Mode with 5 locations
- USB-MIDI. No driver required for Mac OS X. WHQL certified driver available for Windows.